Live Food for Fish Fry:
* Vinegar Eels
* Brine Shrimp Eggs
* Brine Shrimp Kit
Live Food for Small & Medium Fish:
* Extra Sml Silkworms
* Small Silkworms
* Silkworm Eggs
* D. Melanogaster: Wingless Fruitflies
* D. Hydei: Flightless Fruitflies
* Fruit Fly Larvae
* Rice Flour Beetle Larvae
* Brine Shrimp Hatching Kit
Live Food for Large Fish:
* Medium Silkworms
* Fly Culturing Supplies
* Fruit Fly Culturing Kits
* No Bugs Insecticidal
Shelf & Drawer Paper
Superworm Care Sheet
How to Care for and Raise Superworms
Please Click Here to Return to the Care Sheets Index Page.
FEEDING and CARE:
The food/bedding will last for a few weeks. Once it turns to powder, dispose of the old bedding and place the worms in fresh food/bedding.
- Place the Superworms in a plastic container or cardboard box.
- Place about 2 inches of bedding/food into the container with the worms. You can purchase our own special bedding /food for the superworms that is made from our secret formula which contains special nutritional supplements that will "gutload" the superworms and provide a healthier meal for your pet.
- Place a few slices of potatoes, carrots, celery or greens on top of the bedding. Each day, remove the vegetable matter and place fresh slices into the container.
- Do not allow mold to develop. If you remove the vegetable matter each day, mold shouldn't be a problem. We also recommend that you do not use a lid for the container so that the bedding will be exposed to fresh, circulating air. If mold does begin to develop, dispose of the old bedding and place the worms into fresh bedding.
- For best results and optimal growth rate, maintain temperatures between 70° and 80° F.
Please Contact Us if you have any questions or
regarding Superworm Care
Main Page |
Live Guarantee and Terms |
Aquarium Care & Information
Links of Interest |
Shipping Information |
Care Sheets |
Copyright © 2004-2018 The Live Fish Food Shop